Watch the replay of our celebration of International Literacy Day!
- The State of Data Literacy in 2021
- Data Literacy Programs: Keys to Getting Started
- Data Literacy Programs: Lessons Learned
Date: Thursday, August 19, 2021
Time: 11:00 - 12:00 AM Eastern Time (US and Canada)
Data Literacy. Data Fluency. Data Acumen.
What should this field be called, and how do we clarify and align our intentions?
[Listen to the replay for an engaging discussion where we approach this important question with a healthy dose of curiosity!]
DATE/TIME: Thursday, June 18, 2020 11:00am - 11:45am EDT
How do you know when it's the right time for your organization to start a Data Literacy program? How do you advocate and "make the case" for Data Literacy, and is it ever the "right" time?
In this month's webinar, we looked at the key ways to assess readiness, build the case and overcome classic objections and concerns.
Register to listen to our replay where we discussed:
1) What is a Data Literacy program, and who is placing this bet now?
2) Weighing the dynamics of "why or why not" now? Classic concerns and objections.
3) Outlining 7 tips to help you make the case for kickstarting your Data Literacy program.
DATE/TIME: Thursday, May 21, 2020 11:00am - 11:45am EDT
Given the times we're living in, I wanted to know: "what do Data & Analytics leaders need most right now when it comes to driving their Data Literacy and culture work"?
So, I asked.
In this month's webinar we discussed:
1) What I learned about their views and intentions around the role of Data Literacy.
2) How these leaders are balancing new demands with real constraints and challenges.
3) What they said that they need most, and how I'm going to help them.
Listen in on a Data Foundation interview with Val on how to get started on a successful Data Literacy Program.
While living in unprecedented times, one thing is clear: the ability to make data-informed and evidence-based decisions has never been more critical in our work lives and personal lives. Data literacy has been emerging steadily as a top priority for workforce upskilling, yet we now also see firsthand the criticality of citizen data literacy.
As a basis for near-term steps and longer-term planning, this webinar set a baseline and common language to address:
What is data literacy and why does it matter now (individually and collectively)?
What does a data literacy program include, and who is doing this today?
What are the key steps to get started?
Each week, I hear 10 great questions over and over again about Data Literacy Programs. Let's cut to the chase and answer them! In this 2nd webinar of our new monthly webinar series at The Data Lodge I get to the root of these questions with quick, pragmatic answers!